Revolution is the brother of JS best seller “Blak Box”
- Flat rocker with double concave under the chest continuing on with another double concave between the fins
- Extra thickness over the central part of the board with a dome deck, lower rails and excess outline curve
- Slightly pulled tail width compared to Blak Box
- A controlled flex due to material composite and placement - More flex than ever before due to the single layer glass on deck and bottom
- Revolution is the latest and most technically designed model that JS has EVER released
Bruce Irons rides REVOLUTION in 5’8 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/4 in 2 - 6 feet.
Bruce's specs - Height: 5'10 (178cm) | Weight: 165lbs 76kg | Stance: Natural
Jack Freestone rides REVOLUTION in 5’9 x 19 1/2 x 2 3/8 in 2 - 6 feet.
Jack's specs - Height: 6’1 (185cm) | Weight: 190lbs 86kg | Stance: Natural
Joel Parkinson rides REVOLUTION in 5’9 x 19 1/2 x 2 3/8 in 2 - 6 feet.
Parko's specs - Height: 6'0 (183cm) | Weight: 180.7lbs 82kg | Stance: Natural
Mark Occhilupo rides REVOLUTION in
Occy's specs - Height: 5'9 (176cm) | Weight: 187lbs 85kg | Stance: Goofy
Luke Egan rides REVOLUTION in 5'11 x 19 3/4 x 2 1/2 in 2 - 6 feet.
Luke's specs - Height: 5'11 (180cm) | Weight: 198lbs 90kg | Stance: Goofy
Adrian Buchan rides REVOLUTION in 5’8 x 18 3/4 x 2 1/4 in 2 - 6 feet.
Ace's specs - Height: 5'9" (175cm) | Weight: 170lbs 75kg | Stance: Goofy
Dusty Payne rides REVOLUTION in
Dusty's specs - Height: 5’10 (177cm) | Weight: 170lbs 77kg | Stance: Natural
Flat (smallest) exit rocker will create drive and speed in small weak conditions.
Little (slight) entry rocker is good for creating speed and glide. Performs well in small to medium sized surf.
Single concave starts in the nose to direct water under your feet for lift and speed. Double starts under front foot through to fins and directs water release for speed and maneuverability.