Fast, flowing and hard hitting surfing
Sizes in stock will arrive in 3-5 business days.
PU - note there is a 4 week build + shipping.
HYFI - note there is a 14-16 week build + shipping.
(Shipping times will vary due to global freight uncertainty)
FAST, FLOWING AND HARD HITTING SURFING
RAGING BULLOUTLINE COMPARISON
- AJAndrew J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoRaging bull
I love the raging bull in chest high waves and above, when there is some juice. Holds in really well, loves a long rail turn and barrel
- GKGlen K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYou Beaut Raging Bull
Straight up love the Raging Bull as my step up board model here in West Oz , I'm a big lad so have a 6'8", 7'0" and a custom 7'6" . Definitely thinking about getting a 6'6" easy rider as well.
The board gives me confidence coming off the bottom , and knowing it will hold in let's you surf unshackled. It's also a great tube board with plenty of speed when you put your foot down.
Recommended for sure
- IRIan R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTop. Shelf
I recently bought a Raging Bull for an upcoming surf trip. Having ridden it a lot in preparation I have come to love this board. Frothing to get it in better quality waves in indo. I just know it’s going to be amazing.
- SWShane W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
I thought I was going to surf like Occy when I bought this board but I didn’t but honestly no one surfs like Occy but I love it. I got mine custom and the staff at the factory couldn’t be any more helpful.
- IGian G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat board
Best as a thruster i beleive.
Surfed in Indo.